● Will the congress be organized online?
We are considering proceeding with the KSELS 2020 & KAROS Congress with
a virtual meeting component for foreign participants. We are carefully
watching the situation and will notify further developments.
● Can I still register and submit an abstract to
Yes, the new key dates are as below:
- Late breaking Abstract Submission/ Abstract Revision: May 29, 2020
- Early Bird (presenter) Registration/ Travel Grant: June 30, 2020
- Pre-registration: July 31, 2020
● How will I know my final presentation type?
Abstract acceptance notifications were sent on March 12 to registered
authors by email. Presentation status can be confirmed on My Page after
login. Please acknowledge receipt of this letter to the secretariat
(firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to finalize the program.
To log in: Click
● How can I prepare my presentation (Oral /
1) Oral: First, please complete presenter registration by June 30 to finalize
the program or acknowledge receipt of this letter to the secretariat (email@example.com) regarding your attendance. (We are considering a virtual option for foreign
2) Poster: The poster will be displayed on multi-media touch screens.
The digital template (e-Poster file format) will be notified soon.
3) Video: Please
complete your video submission by May 30 through the online system.
* KSELS Video: https://www.dropbox.com/request/ld6eQrz5DFAqGGXXR4SP
* 3D Video: https://www.dropbox.com/request/d9m4QeBRUBLoV0ngQvyO
* Mentor-Mentee Video: https://www.dropbox.com/request/53P7uG7rYenXufdiR1M5
● Will the Master Class proceed as planned?
The Master Class will proceed as scheduled. Any changes will be notified
● Accommodation Reservations
Hotel reservations are now available at the special rates for KSELS 2020
& KAROS Congress participants. For details, please visit http://www.ksels.com/sub06_02.php.